In order to POST on coloradofastpitch.com you must be a paid user. These fees are used to maintain our website, discussion forums, and fund the annual coaches meeting.
Below are the guidelines:
- General users who are not coaches, will be required to pay a one-time fee of $5.00 to register for the site. Users can pay via PayPal, check, or major credit card. This will allow the Board of Directors to validate a user’s true name. The username must be changed according to our username rules below.
- Coaches will have to abide by the same name format. However, coaches that want to post in the tryout section will still be required to pay the normal annual $25 fee (from July – June). Note that any coach who has paid a $25 fee DOES NOT have to pay the one-time membership fee.
- Membership is free for all collegiate coaches and their staff!
- The username format will be [Firstname][Lastname]. For example – JohnSmith, NancyJohnson, etc. Usernames can contain alphanumeric characters including underscores. If a username is already taken, then we will append a number to the end. For example – JohnSmith1, NancyJohnson4, etc.
- Once you have paid the registration fee, you will be approved to post within 24 hours.